Friday, April 17, 2009

Pets/Waterbeds/Firearms

It's weird how fast the days go by. I mean, it's like I wake up one day thinking about how early in the week it is and how long the week's going to be, then the next day it's the weekend and I'm not really sure how the week went, a thought process applicable to months and years as well. What I mean to say is that it has once again been a while since I've been on here, and I'm not really sure what's been going on since then. Let's see, saw Dan Deacon for free - that was neat - saw Mi Ami for free - that was also neat - saw Jerry Fuchs play via Maserati - that was definitely neat - and I've seen some neat movies. Not much else really stands out. So, I guess things have just been neat.

Anyway, here's some neat music I've been diggin on lately:



Guided By Voices - Alien Lanes



HEALTH - HEALTH//DISCO



These Are Powers - All Aboard Future



I guess I'm kind of behind the times with these, but whatever. Oh, and that new HEALTH single is really good. Alright, I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment